Are you looking to create pancake and looing for How to make homemade pancakes Breakfast is never complete until you have lip-smacking pancakes drizzled with honey, strawberries, or blueberries. But have you ever thought that these pancakes, instead of being very tasty are too easy and quick to be made. I guess no!
So, why not to give it a try and make yourself a delicious pancake How to make homemade pancakes.
Well, ok! So you say, you do not know much how to make it, right! Do not worry; here is the recipe to guide you through with the basic steps of getting your pancakes ready. I bet you will love to try it twice and thrice.
Here goes the recipe for How to make homemade pancakes!
Pancakes are more like the flat breads that can be sweetened or non-sweetened according to the taste buds. Generally, pancakesare of different flavours but the basic ingredients are all same including all-purpose flour, eggs, and milks. However, their toppings may vary from place to place. My personal favourite is strawberries and honey.
Yeah1 you too would like the combination!!
Let us start with a pancake, its ingredients, and process. Here it goes how to make homemade pancakes.
How to make homemade pancakes : Ingredients for the pancakes
- 500 gram all-purpose flour (5 medium sized pancakes)
- 3 eggs
- 350 ml of milk
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp butter
- Sugar as per your taste
- Vanilla pod or extract
- A pinch of salt
Making the pancakes for a lovely breakfast
- Take eggs in a bowl (all three) and beat it until it is creamy.
- Now, slowly and steadily add all-purpose flour and mix it. Make sure it has baking powder mix in it.
- Now take the butter and beat it until creamy and melted.
- Then add it into the dough (more like crumb) and ass milk also.
- After adding milk, mix it properly and make a running batter neither more thick nor flowy.
- Now heat the pan and grease it with butter.
- Take a ladle full of batter and pour it on the pan. Bake it until the surface has bubbles and it is brown from the below side.
- After the crust is brown, flip it over with the help of flat ladle and let it cook from the other side.
- Then take it off the flame stack in a beautiful plate.
- Stack it one over another and let the honey or syrup roll down over it.
- Also add few strawberries and make it ready to eat.
Other pancakes that you can savour in breakfast
After this simple recipe, there are plenty of other pancake recipes that you can make and surprise your family with.
- Rainbow pancakes: Mixed with edible colour to make coloured pancakes.
- Fluffy pancakes: Usually, it is fluffier than the normal pancakes.
- Buttermilk pancakes: Image Source
- Instead of using milk, use buttermilk to make the batter.
And the list goes on like this.
So, what you are waiting for, go on take the ingredients and make some for you. You will love eating it because not only it is tasty but also healthy. It is the perfect breakfast for breakfast, or moreover the brunch if you skipped you breakfast.