What to eat when pregnant Best and healthy food for pregnant women
Are you looking for what to eat when pregnant Pregnancy comes with happiness, though, but responsibility is also the second name. The name, that tells, “You are going to bear a new life in you, and you are none less than a god.” So, when you have a responsibility almost same as the god, then you must be in your great mental and physical condition to bestow it with all your heart. Therefore, you must check on your regular food habit and must be sure that what you should take?
Now, during pregnancy, it is often said that whatever you eat directly affects your child so you need think about What to eat when pregnant. That means, if you eat healthy, then it is good for the little life, but if not, then he or she must have to bear the consequences. Hence, keep a check on your mouth and must prepare a list of healthy food so that your pregnancy has no complications. However, for your ease, here is the list of top ten must have foods.
AmazeCraze Pregnancy Calculator help you to Calculate Your Pregnancy Due Date click HERE for pregnancy calculator and calculate your due date
Well, thanks me later first read and follow what to eat when pregnant !
- Lean meat is best pregnancy diet: Being rich in protein, it allows you to maintain your blood sugar and keep your hunger at the bay. Therefore, just add this without any doubt.
- Yoghurt is also best pregnancy diet : Yoghurt being the rich source of calcium can make your foetus bones strong. It will also help in the proper growth of muscles and nerve function, which is par important. So, must eat this in your lunch or dinner. If not prefer plane, then just flavour it with honey, strawberries, etc.
- Lentil is also best pregnancy diet : Vitamin B, also known as Folic acid is very essential during pregnancy to fight birth disorders and spina bifida. Therefore, add lentil into your lunch and breakfast.
- Avocados is also best pregnancy diet : Avocado is a treasure food, which is loaded with Vitamin B6, folate, Vitamin C, and potassium, which are good for brain growth and tissues. So, do not forget them while you munch on food.
- Wild salmon is also best pregnancy diet : DHA and Omega-3 fatty acid - who does not know them? In fact, who does not know that where they are found- obviously, wild salmon. Well, as the body cannot produce these, it is better to take them from the wild salmon. They will fight from prenatal depression and will help in baby’s development.
- Oats is also best pregnancy diet : Fibre intake is always suggested because it aptly deals with the issue of constipation, which is very common during pregnancy. Now, oats being the rich source are topmost choice of fibre, despite it also provide Vitamin B, Iron, and Carbs.
- Nut is also best pregnancy diet : Nuts are hidden treasure of minerals like Potassium, Zinc, Calcium, Magnesium, etc. So, there is no such reason of not taking them.
- Mangos is also best pregnancy diet : Mangos, a fruit which nobody can hate is also good in Vitamin A and C. So, side-by-side soothing taste bud, it is also good for health.
- Egg is also best pregnancy diet : Although we have discussed many protein rich foodshere, yet egg is still the king. In fact, also contain Choline, which is good to prevent severe tube defects. So, either have it boiled or scrambled, or however you like, but must have it.
- Water: Although, not actually a food, yet even not less than a food. So, keep yourself hydrated as much as you can. It will help in flushing and cleaning away the toxins and many more.