How to get rid of acne scars How To Treat Acne - Get Fresh - Glowing And Smooth Skin
Every one wants to have a smooth, glowing and flawless skin and looking for how to get rid of acne scars are you suffering from acne scars if yes i will guide you how to get rid of acne scars. Because of number of ailments, irritations, and allergies, perfect skin has become a dream for many people. But let's face the reality that skin problems have been becoming a part of our life and there are number of factors responsible for these reactions such as hormonal imbalance, improper nutrition and excessive use cosmetic stuff on the skin which make skin less resistant to various related problems.
One of the most common problem is acne. The reason of frustration and depression in 85 % adults of this entire world is not crisis, money or studies but only that ugly papules of acne on their skin. People suffering from acne are mostly affected by inferiority complex. They think that they are ugly and try to hide out from people. We should remember that there is a solution to every problem and for acne too! Here I am going to list many remedies, treatments and medications for acne that will surely help you out.
HOME REMEDIES FOR ACNE VULGARIS:
Natural remedies have always been effective for many chronic problems. Natural ways have reduced risk of any side effects. Here I have listed many natural, effective and best ways of treating acne. So stay tuned till the last!
TEA TREE OIL :
It contains a natural ability to reduce inflammation caused by acne. It also helps to reduce itching and redness.
- Mix few drops of tea tree oil with water and use a cotton swab to apply.
- Wash off after 5 minutes.
- Do this remedy twice a day until results are appeared.
HONEY AND CINNAMON:
Honey has a antibiotic property that can help to reduce acne. And Cinnamon has a antimicrobial agents which kills the microbes that have entered and caused acne.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of honey with half a tablespoon of cinnamon and apply on affectedd areas.
- Leave for 15 minutes and wash off with luke warm water.
Asprin contains salicylic acid that is very effective for treating acne. It contains a property that can dry out the pimples and also reduces the inflammation caused by papules.
- Make a paste of 4 asprins by dissolving it in 2 tablespoons of water.
- Apply a little on affected areas and leave for 10 minutes and wash off.
Apple cider contains compounds like lactic acid and malic acid that can help to exfoliate and remove red marks and inflammation caused by acne.
- Mix two tablespoons of apple cider and 3 tablespoons of water. Apply it on the affected areas with the help of cotton swab.
- Leave for 3 to 4 minutes and then wash your face.
Alovera is a best treatment for acne vulgaris. It has an anti inflammatory, anti microbial and exfoliating property that helps to reduce acne fast.
- Extract gel from alo vera leaf and then apply that gel onto your face.
- Leave for 10 minutes and then wash.
Applying green tea on affected areas is an effective and an old method to treat acne. It contains antimicrobial and anti inflammatory agents that can kill acne.
- Soak green tea leaves in water for 10 minutes.
- Dip cotton in that water and apply it on the affected areas.
Some times acne is so severe enough that doesn’t goes with home remedies. In that case you should seek medical assistance. Most of the doctors recommend the following medicines, antiseptics and antibiotics to treat acne.
1. Benzoyl Peroxide
2. Salicylic acid
1. Clindamycin, Doxycycline, Erythromycin, and Tetracycline.
TOPICAL RETIONOID MEDICINES:
1.Tretinoin ,Adapalene and Tazarotene.
2. Azelaic acid
Chronic problems like acne are not treated or removed over night so you must have patience. We all know that people suffering from acne or any skin disorder want a fast and instant solution for acne. If you want to treat it, you have give time to your treatment to have a rejuvenating and lasting effect. So don’t stress out and stay firm to have a acne-free skin!